Sunday, March 25, 2012

Day 6

A lot has happened in the last few days... Saw a couple doctors for my injuries and they are happy about my diagnosis from the neurologist of having TOS. Also might have a tare in my shoulder so more MRI's to come.. One doctor referred to the past year as "the lost year". That rang very true to me. It absolutely was the lost year of my life. Filled with stress, pain, uncertainty and grief. I hope this next year will be one of healing, closure and happiness.
I went to the new members social and met some nice ladies. I have some PMC events coming up to look forward to and hopefully make some new friends.
Lost of tension and stress surrounding my marriage this weekend. Had a few intense fights that we both feel bad about. Our therapist has us working on recognizing the triggers of our arguments, but so far we have been unsuccessful ... It's hard when we both have so much on our plates and the littlest thing escalates into something so ridiculous and have no idea how we got to that point. I am determined to work on my self and my part in these arguments!
On a lighter note- today my amazing husband made me a fantastic breakfast and homemade chicken noodle soup for Sadie and I since we are fighting a cold. He let me get a couple of hours of rest so now it's his turn to do something good for himself and went golfing with a friend. So far a great end to a long eventful weekend.
Love my little family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment