Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Day 1

Today is March 20, 2012. I guess I should have started this on April 1st since that day was the catalyst in my life. But, for the sake of good karma i will start it a little early...
April 1st of 2011 (yes April fools day) I was in a car accident on my way to work, and so began the hardest year in my life. This blog is to give me the strength and empowerment I need to help set my life in a new direction. One without stress and pain. Without negativity and regrets. A positive outlook on living and making it the best life i can possibly live.
I will set goals monthly, sometimes daily. Post quotes and affirmations to help lift me up when I need it. I will try new things and go out side of this little "box" that I have been living in and called my life. This next 365 days also hold some very big events that are coming in my life. My 5th wedding anniversary, my 10th year at my work and my 30th birthday. All things I look forward to and am excited to blog about. It will also be the first year of my life without my father. He passed away suddenly last moth, hence the very event that has made me wake up and start to make a change in my life. Besides the accident which has left me with multiple problems ;chronic pain, loosing my full time job, loss of income, bouts of  depression and has caused tremendous stress on my marriage. The last year has by far been filled with as may life changing events as you can imagine. but now, I'm going to grow from it. I have been living in this world of "why me" and "it cant possibly get any worse"- and then it does. So there is nothing left to do but simply make a change. And today is the first day.

Today i am starting a detox. Both physical and mental. This will help give me a clear mind and healthy body in which i need to start this journey.

Goal for the month is to loose 10 lbs and get healthy.
I have also joined a gym and a mothers club and help give me the support that I'm looking for and hopefully making some new friends.

Goal for the week is to do something outside of my comfort zone. Just a little something.

Quote that I'm really feeling today is  " Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life" - JK Rowling

No comments:

Post a Comment