Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 3

Well, been fighting something the past couple of days. My little one is sick too :( I did manage to cook a new recipe yesterday, shepherds pie! I used sweet potatoes instead of the traditional yukon golds. Turned out fabulous! ( so says my husband) Been eating healthy and feeling good mentally. Missing my dad today. It was a rough ride to work this morning. Sometimes certain songs will make me think of him and all I can do is cry.... Went on a walk at lunch and cleared my head with a good chat with a good friend, I really needed that. Found out that I probably won't get anymore hours back at work, even if I do make a full recovery. I was sad about that, but understanding. I'm ment to do something greater in life, that's what I'm taking it as. We will see what happens :)
Quote today :
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together...

No comments:

Post a Comment